Thursday, February 09, 2006

拍戏咩??

I got nothing to say.. Was seriously shocked to see such thing happen.. Coz i never seen before. Along the highway.. somewhere in cheras (i always not familiar with cheras...) , was going lunch wiht my colleague- Madison. From far we already see the smoke( then i take my hp to record the whole scene)... Then it's jam ... yea.. we were thinking.. there must be car accident. 3 lanes of cars... have to squeeze in 1 lane... there were police cars... And finally we saw a trash car was burning ... Madison told me.. it will explode soon. I dun really think so.. if explode... How are we suppose to go now ? Just once we finish talking about it will explode... the TRUCK really got explode... Erm.. maybe i m being over reacted.. but.. really got the BOMB sound.. the truck din "fly up" la... The burning part was at the front of the car... when we passed by the truck... I can feel the burning heat ... i am not joking.. we already at the 'fast' lane...few meters away from the truck.. after the explosion, i actually affraid it might explode again... i mean a bigger explosion... who knows this time the truck will fly up... and hit us ? CHOY CHOY CHOY... Enough said. U all download the video and look at it :) Oh... please have latest real player to play this video... it's under .3gp format. Cant be played at any normal player. Quicktime will also play this anyway. :) I don't know what happen to the driver, whether got died or not, i din see anyone in the truck also. I don't know the truck finally got explode or the fire has been put down. I don't know. Here is the LINK . DOWNLOAD You may click on the pic to download also.

1 comment:

Joash Chan said...

Hi, linked here through a forwarded email of yours. About the amazing looking trees. Anyway, could you tell me what model phone you're using and what website you choose as your webhost for the video?

I'm trying to use OurMedia for my videos, but so far no result yet. Maybe you have a better idea. Thanks...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Holiday

Back from long holidays... Alright, 3 days were not that long, but no more long holiday or public holiday until august, SAD SAD SAD ! Anywa...