Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Friend with EX ?

Was chatting with my friend about her exbf, see the way she feeling uncomfortable to travel with the gang which her ex-bf was one of the gang. I wondered, why you both can still friend, still talk to him as you already dont wish to see him or talk to him, why still smile with him and being nice as if nothing happen before, Yea.. why?

For me, absolutely no way! i really cant see there are still reasons for us to be friend. Honestly, i stop contacting with ex ever since we broke up. Well, i dont have many ex-bfs, so it might not be big deal for me. And we dont dated for long also.. kakaka...

Why are we not friends?
First of all, i will ask myself, why do we broke up at the first place? We cant get along, cant communicate well, always argue, having different opinions in everything on earth even mars and venus, and he f*cking cheated me ... He does not deserve to be my friend.

Secondly, I dont see a need to contact with them anyway... i wont ask them out for movie, i wont ask them out for drink, i wont ask them for anything, we dont have any deal in business or work or whatever ... I dont owe them money, they dont owe me anything too.

Thirdly, I felt very hurt when broke up time (esp the bullshit broke up excuse), i dont want to remember anything about him in future. Call it avoidance. But that's my choice. I even throw away everything he gave, deleted his phone number from my phonebook!

Even worst if your ex cheated you or betray you. How can you still be friend with someone who betray you? Forgive me, i really cant. I m not GOD! I dont even wanna see their face anymore. They sucks !

Frankly speaking, my ex-es were not that bad, they cheated on me - yes la. the broke up excuses were forever fake one, eg: "I felt very tempted and wanted to smoke, but you dont like smoking, i kinda feeling uncomfortable when we're together, maybe it's good for us to seperate" or something like "I have cancer, i dont want you to see me die" and WTF? What kind of reasons were that? Maybe ... they were just not into me anymore. Guess i was not perfect for them, i have AAA size of boobs, I dont have voice of Lin Chiling, I was not cute as Lindsay Lohan, i was not sexy as Victoria Beckham. Whatever ...

I had gave our relationship a chance, i did ask for a solution to make things right before it really ends. But, MAN who want the relationship to be dead. I got no choice but gave them up. I tried.

Anyway, we were not dated for long, so i kinda forgive and forget them pretty fast. Once a while might 'accidently' remember things we did together when i passed by somewhere, but that does not important. It just 'passing by' and exsisted in my memories which i cant deleted them away. Wondering if he already died of cancer, yes i wish he died at least proven that he was honest with me that he REALLY got cancer last time (few years back), if he was not having cancer, i wish him died too as he cursed himself to have cancer & cheated me, he should be dead! I m not being bad, just wondering why out of many excuses, and he THOUGHT this one was the best excuse.. ?

Well, i would say i was lucky that my ex-es were not friends of my gang.. they were outsider. I dont have to be embarass when hanging with the gang. And lucky that we were not dating till the level of marriage, dont have committment at all, no string attached. And off coz, most lucky was - they LEAVE me. Else i wont met my man now. Thanks for leaving me, and not being my friend. HAHAHA...

At last, I guess my ex dont even remember me now.Maybe none of even wanna contact me. If it was so happen that your ex was one of your gang, i feel sorry for you and the need of being friend with him when you are feeling so suffer and uncomfortable to see him.

p/s: I m not having bad time remembering all these. So dont have to console me. I m just telling you what i thought. I m very happy with my life now. Thanks. :)
p/s 2: Oh ya, i bet you wont ask me AGAIN why i cant be friends with my ex. As the post already tell u... right?
p/s 3: This post is written strictly based on my experiences. :)

13 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

well i'm friends with all the ex's i've ever had except one: the one i loved the most..

she had always wanted to be friends but i didn't like it.. it affected me being friends with her.. so eventhough now we're on talking terms.. i try not to talk to her too much

so yeah.. it depends... if it affects u if u're friends with ur ex.. then stay away from him/her. if it doesn't then .... no problem right?

Cely said...

yea yea.. exactly..
But i salute u.. :)

I just dun like the idea of being friends with ex

assamlaksa said...

hmmmmmmmmmm

Christinesy said...

I'm still in pretty good terms with my ex. Well, he was my first bf anyway. Besides, I still hang out with his closest buddies and I even attended his wedding!

I always think it is the only right thing that I am still friend with my ex because I used to love him, I can't hate him. Or else what's worth was my love for him before we broke up? I hate the person I loved. Strange isn't it?

But cely, for your case different la, he cheated on you and even gave you that blardy lame excuse to break up. Have cancer? Sound like those forwarded email message. No point being friends also la.

And your 3 p/s..hahahaha!! You just have to add that to clarify your entry because of the "Is happy really a choice" post..hahahahaha.

LouYea said...

have cancer?!?! cely why dun u tell him "tai ga gam sok ng hou zhou hei la" LMAO
*runaway*

DreamChaser said...

Life goes on sista... Enjoy and let the old things pass away... ;-)

Cely said...

chris.. yes.. u understand my purpose of writing the 3 p/s.. ahhaha.. :)

Kevin... yes.. i already let thing past... and i enjoy my life now... guess u din read my 3 p/s.. hehehe

c_val said...

yaya agreed! if u not throwing the old damage shoes, how to get the new shoes leh? keke

Joash Chan said...

I enjoyed this post.

syen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
syen said...

I could be frend wit my ex except those who ended our relationship by giving suck reasons... "I can't forget my ex-gf!" If he can't let go his ex, Y come to me?? Playing wit me? I really can't accept it!

I have heard more un-acceptable excuses to end a relationship --> "I can't accept u bcoz u r vegetarian!(after 4 yrs paktor), "I want to concentrate on my career!", "U dunno driving!"...

viper said...

Hmm...well, for me still a fren, though it will be less contact when we both still couple. Though nothing much bad days between us, and since both doesnt have the feelings love, still okie to broke of and be friend back...

So cely, I'm sure u have ur opinion de...hehe, cheerz.

Reon said...

Smoking and Cancer excuse?? Hahaha... Now that's what we call the most creative...less excuse. =P

You can post about this means you already let it go loh. It's a good thing. Ganbatte! =)

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Holiday

Back from long holidays... Alright, 3 days were not that long, but no more long holiday or public holiday until august, SAD SAD SAD ! Anywa...