Thursday, May 04, 2006

BUSY May

May is always a happiest month for me. This May come even more happier. Got Yanzi Concert, my confirmation (at work), Mother's day and My brithday.. hahaha... Therefore, i think i will over spend damn a lot this month. Anyway, i will not let money be the issue. Keke

Some plans ahead :

6th May - Sun Yan Zi Concert at Genting ... kekeke .. off coz i will be there to support her. She is my favourite. :p

11th May - Celebrate Mommy day, will bring mom for cheese steamboat.. ngek ngek.. my sisters, brother, mommy all never try this cheese steamboat, guess they are kinda eager la

12th May - Buddy of my man getting married, will attend his wedding dinner.

13th May - Will celebrate Friend's birthday at his house, still planning

14th May - Celebrate my 25th Birthday with my jimuis, plan to go japanese buffet - Shogun at One Utama.

18-20th May - will go dinner with family for my birthday, my man, and some of my jimuis. But not sure yet.

after 20th... hmm.. not yet plan...
really cant wait for all the dates.. ahhaha..

and today, i received my good friend's (from my ex-company) red boom (wedding invitation card). So happy to hear that. And she sent me some of her pictures. She look so great. Life is beautiful ! Ho ho ho. Congrats, Ching Ching. (I dowan to show her pictures here yet, i will take pictures with her on her big day - 11th June with my own camera)

Miss those days lunch with her, take KTM with her, gossip with her... ehhehe...

(pictures was taken for the last day me working at ex-company, we had our lunch at Kim Gary, Mid Valley. Off coz, there were other colleagues.)

7 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

wah that dress sun yan zi is wearing is quite.. different hor

i actually don't like her songs that much.. i liked a few like yu jian.. but then after a while they all sounds so slow and boring that they put me to sleep... plus i don't like her voice so much

Cely said...

hahah.. i liked all her slow songs...
this pic she look great ma..

ok la.. i wont force u to like her ... :p

Reon said...

Saw YanZi a couple times before, but all from long distance one. Hopefully one day can get near her then can... hehehe...

c_val said...

yr fren ching ching how old?.. why her hair... is dye color or is grey hair??

Cely said...

chingching is a yr older than me onli... :)

viper said...

yayaya...sun yan zi is so far...how nice if im the event organizer for her concert and I able to have a pix wif yan zi~~~

*PEACE*

Cely jie jie....mind if i ask u sumthing, when is ur birthday to be exact...?? 14th of may??

Cely said...

haha.. 19th may

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Holiday

Back from long holidays... Alright, 3 days were not that long, but no more long holiday or public holiday until august, SAD SAD SAD ! Anywa...